Join Our Team
Insta-Pro International is a global leader in the manufacture of extrusion and pressing equipment for processing oilseeds, grains, pet food and fish feed. Based in Des Moines, IA, we have over 45 years of history in providing value-added, unique processing solutions for small to medium processing needs. Our entrepreneurial spirit and focus on growth offer an exciting work environment where our employees contribute directly to the success of our company.
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
Insta-Pro International is a global leader in the manufacture of extrusion and pressing equipment for processing oilseeds and grains into animal feed ingredients. Based in Grimes, Iowa, we have 50 years of history in providing unique value-added processing solutions for small to medium processing needs. Our entrepreneurial spirit and focus on customer service offer an exciting work environment where our employees contribute directly to the success of our company.
The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator position will report to the Production Supervisor. Key areas of responsibility are receiving inventory, shipping customer parts orders, and overseeing shipping/receiving team members.
The right candidate will be a highly motivated individual with leadership skills, attention to detail, and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Develop workflow policies and procedures that maximize efficiency without compromising safety or quality
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed, maintaining an accident-free shipping and receiving area
- Motivate, support and provide guidance to shipping and receiving staff
- Assist Production Supervisor with managing inventory, maintaining accuracy at or above company target
- Perform cycle counts and full inventory counts as needed and investigate any discrepancies
- Check incoming inventory for quality issues and receive the inventory in Fishbowl
- Communicate with purchasing regarding any quality issues or irregularities
- Arrange UPS courier shipments for domestic customers
- Coordinate with export staff on international shipments
- Provide Assembly and R&D personnel with required inventory for their operations
- Assist customers with order information as needed
- Manage stock of packaging supplies
- Stock received inventory in proper locations or prepare to send off-site when required
- Pull parts required for orders and package according to destination requirements
- Load outbound shipments onto trucks/containers as needed
- Build assemblies as needed
- 1-3 years leadership and 2-4 years shipping/receiving experience preferred
- Must be highly organized with problem-solving skills
- Strong Computer skills including basic Office, FishBowl, Quickbooks required
- Forklift experience required
Insta-Pro provides a competitive compensation package and flexible work environment.
Please forward your Resume in confidence to:
Director of HR & Administration
4043, 120th Street
Urbandale, IA 50323