Sales Manager/Service Technician, West Africa
Insta-Pro International is a global leader in the manufacture of extrusion and pressing equipment for processing oilseeds and grains into food products and animal feed ingredients. Based in Grimes, Iowa, we have 50 years of history in providing unique value-added processing solutions for small to medium processing needs. Our entrepreneurial spirit and focus on customer service offer an exciting work environment where our employees contribute directly to the success of our company.
The Sales Manager/Service Technician, West Africa position will be located in West Africa and report to the Regional Director, Africa, Europe, Middle East. Key areas of responsibility are developing the market in anglophone and francophone West African countries, enhancing customer relationships and increasing market share as well as performing on-site start-ups, service, and repair at customer locations.
The right candidate will be a highly motivated individual with proven leadership skills, the ability to organize their work schedule independently, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies to drive sales in your region.
- Achieve sales targets by successfully implementing company initiatives and sales process.
- Enhance customer relationships to ensure continued parts sales and future equipment opportunities are won by Insta-Pro.
- Proactively contact current customers on a regular basis to assess business needs.
- Follow leads from website, tradeshows, phone calls and target lists for region.
- Advise prospects and customers regarding processing options, system configurations and system capacities to meet business objectives.
- Prepare & present sales presentations appropriate for your region utilizing the resources of the full staff.
- Start-Up Insta-Pro equipment at customer location, making mechanical adjustments as needed.
- Make service calls to customer locations.
- Respond to extruder owner/operator questions by phone and email.
- Write activity and trip reports.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years of successful selling and/or technical support to customers in Africa
- Mechanical background and/or abilities required and general electrical knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Agriculture or related field preferred but not essential
- Nutrition and/or Extrusion knowledge a plus
- Strong English and French communication skills required
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to travel 30-40% of the time
- S. visa or ability to obtain U.S. visa to enable regular training at Insta-Pro headquarters
Insta-Pro provides a competitive compensation package and flexible work environment.
Please forward your Resume in confidence to
2100 SE Gateway Dr, Ste 500
Grimes, IA 50111